Main discussion – James
- The prolific Clojurist came from Haskell – http://learnyouahaskell.com
- His libraries are on GitHub and Clojars of course.
- James writes at his Boolean Knot web site
- He gave an excellent keynote at the Dutch Clojure Days
- EU – EuroClojure, Berlin (July 20th-21st 2017)
We owe a lot and are grateful to the people that have helped us and continue to support the production of this podcast.
Music: Thanks to youthful exuberance of PTZERY for the intro / outro music The track name, chiming with our show theme, is Melon Hamburger
Listen to more of his work via his SoundCloud
Design: Thanks to the fabulous freelance designer, Lubov Soltan for her work on the logo.
Follow her on Twitter @moolver_sin
Check out her work at Deviant Art
Follow him on Twitter @wouterdullaert